My Black Ops 2 Experience

I decided to have a go of Black Ops 2 Multiplayer the other night. Seeing as my brother is obsessed with it and plays it daily, I expected that it would be good. I was disappointed. I would not spend £10 on this game, let alone £40 and extra for DLC. It just doesn't provide enough fun and enjoyment to justify that price. 

  I started off by playing Multiplayer, this didn't go great. I joined a game of Domination and was greeted by a man from Lithuania telling me to fuck off. I didn't even say anything, he just started abusing me immediately as I joined. This isn't what I want when I play video games. Anyway, the game started and I captured A. This was when I realised that the map was a redesign of a map from the first Black Ops, we are being made to pay extra when they can't even be bothered to make new maps.

  Spawn killing is a common issue. After dying, you will often be spawned inches away from where you died, allowing the enemy to get a double kill on just one player. It happened so often whilst I was playing that I expected it to happen every time.

  I tried out Zombies, which I hadn't played since World at War. It has changed a lot! It used to be simple. Open doors, buy gums, kill zombies. Now they have made it a lot more complex, you have to gather parts and construct them into objects to open doors, there are countless hidden tricks and accessing the Pack a Punch machine is usually tedious and doing it every game is boring. On Mob of the Dead getting downed will turn you into a ghost that can shock zombies and get into new areas. It's just confusing, each map is like a different game and it doesn't feel like Zombies.

  In my opinion, Black Ops 2 is an annoying and frustrating waste of money. It is the worst Call of Duty I have ever played and possibly one of the worst games I have ever played. They have over complicated the simple gameplay that everyone loved in Call of Duty 4. I don't see how anyone can enjoy spending £70+ on a game that just makes you angry.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment